Characterize the nanostructure of soft-matter and nanomaterials using SAXS/WAXS and USAXS technique in transmission or grazing incidence mode.
– Particle size distribution ranging from few nanometers to more than 350 nm in diameter
– Crystallization rates and lamellar structure of semicrystalline polymers
– Size and shape analysis of surfactants or proteins in solutions
– Organization and orientation of nanomaterials at atomic or nanoscale, in bulk phases or at surfaces
– Phase segregation studies of alloys
– In situ studies of nanostructure transitions
1.Combining Small-Angle X-ray Scattering and X-ray Powder Diffraction to Investigate Size, Shape and Crystallinity of Silver, Gold and Alloyed Silver-Gold Nanoparticles., Brazilian Journal of Physics, 2019, vol 49, 2, pp. 183-190